Translation of fragile in Spanish:
- 1.1 (easily broken)(object/china/glass)fragile, handle with careExample sentences1.2 (easily destroyed)
Example sentences1.3 (delicate)
- Tourists also damage the fragile ecosystem by dumping plastic waste and driving over the grasslands.
- It's best to watch them from the openings rather than swimming in, because you could damage the fragile coral roofs and frighten them off.
- It had not occurred to them that a side-effect of their research might be damaging to the fragile ecology of the country they were studying.
- Separatist conflicts are threatening to destroy the country's fragile democracy.
- Unfortunately, Peter is also quickly losing his already fragile grip on reality.
- The situation worsens, and threatens the fragile peace and stability of an entire region.
- We are fragile and vulnerable, and shall remain so for as long as we are creatures.
- His boss had given him a few days off from work to watch over his ailing daughter and fragile wife.
- In this case the most frail and fragile patients, newborns, are the ones who are being affected.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to