- 1.1 (of object, material) fragilidad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of happiness, link) fragilidad (feminine), precariedad (feminine) 1.3 (of person) debilidad (feminine); (of health) precariedad (feminine), lo delicado
More example sentences
- The objects on view will be changed every few months owing to their fragility.
- Salcedo was interested in the precarious nature of the materials, the fragility of the hair.
- In addition, there was a highly significant improvement in erythrocyte fragility, a marker of oxidative damage.
- The paper itself is a lightweight Japanese sheet, adding to the atmosphere of fragility.
- Childless, her condition provided my earliest impression of the fragility of life.
- Aside from power politics, a theme of all three authors is the extreme fragility of American economic power.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.