- 1.1 (of object, material) fragilidad (f)More example sentences1.2 (of happiness, link) fragilidad (f), precariedad (f) 1.3 (of person) debilidad (f); (of health) precariedad (f), lo delicado
More example sentences
- The objects on view will be changed every few months owing to their fragility.
- Salcedo was interested in the precarious nature of the materials, the fragility of the hair.
- In addition, there was a highly significant improvement in erythrocyte fragility, a marker of oxidative damage.
- The paper itself is a lightweight Japanese sheet, adding to the atmosphere of fragility.
- Childless, her condition provided my earliest impression of the fragility of life.
- Aside from power politics, a theme of all three authors is the extreme fragility of American economic power.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.