- 1.1 (of object, material) fragilidad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of happiness, link) fragilidad (f), precariedad (f) 1.3 (of person) debilidad (f); (of health) precariedad (f), lo delicado
More example sentences
- The objects on view will be changed every few months owing to their fragility.
- Salcedo was interested in the precarious nature of the materials, the fragility of the hair.
- In addition, there was a highly significant improvement in erythrocyte fragility, a marker of oxidative damage.
- The paper itself is a lightweight Japanese sheet, adding to the atmosphere of fragility.
- Childless, her condition provided my earliest impression of the fragility of life.
- Aside from power politics, a theme of all three authors is the extreme fragility of American economic power.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)