Translation of fragility in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of object, material) fragilidad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of happiness, link) fragilidad (feminine), precariedad (feminine) 1.3 (of person) debilidad (feminine); (of health) precariedad (feminine), lo delicado
- The objects on view will be changed every few months owing to their fragility.
- Salcedo was interested in the precarious nature of the materials, the fragility of the hair.
- In addition, there was a highly significant improvement in erythrocyte fragility, a marker of oxidative damage.
- The paper itself is a lightweight Japanese sheet, adding to the atmosphere of fragility.
- Childless, her condition provided my earliest impression of the fragility of life.
- Aside from power politics, a theme of all three authors is the extreme fragility of American economic power.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.