Translation of fragility in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of object, material) fragilidad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of happiness, link) fragilidad (feminine), precariedad (feminine) 1.3 (of person) debilidad (feminine); (of health) precariedad (feminine), lo delicado
- The objects on view will be changed every few months owing to their fragility.
- Salcedo was interested in the precarious nature of the materials, the fragility of the hair.
- In addition, there was a highly significant improvement in erythrocyte fragility, a marker of oxidative damage.
- The paper itself is a lightweight Japanese sheet, adding to the atmosphere of fragility.
- Childless, her condition provided my earliest impression of the fragility of life.
- Aside from power politics, a theme of all three authors is the extreme fragility of American economic power.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.