Translation of fragrance in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (scent, smell) 1.2 countable (perfume)Example sentences1.3 uncountable (freshness) [literary]
- For many, the use of fragrances like perfume, cologne, after-shave or scented lotion is a personal choice affecting only the user.
- The young man wore fine garments, was perfumed with fragrances and surrounded by musicians and attendants who ministered to his every need.
- His father had been fascinated by the chemical bases of scents, particularly the floral fragrances used in making perfumes, and he often worked in a home laboratory.
- He answers that he was compared to a sweet smelling fragrance that stays in the corner of a room and does not spread.
- It has a pleasant, sweet fragrance and is lightly laced, ruffled and fluted pale pink.
- He put his nose closer and smelt it, nodding at the pleasant fragrance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.