Translation of fragrance in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (scent, smell)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable (perfume) 1.3 uncountable (freshness) [literary]
- He answers that he was compared to a sweet smelling fragrance that stays in the corner of a room and does not spread.
- It has a pleasant, sweet fragrance and is lightly laced, ruffled and fluted pale pink.
- He put his nose closer and smelt it, nodding at the pleasant fragrance.
- For many, the use of fragrances like perfume, cologne, after-shave or scented lotion is a personal choice affecting only the user.
- The young man wore fine garments, was perfumed with fragrances and surrounded by musicians and attendants who ministered to his every need.
- His father had been fascinated by the chemical bases of scents, particularly the floral fragrances used in making perfumes, and he often worked in a home laboratory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.