- 1.1 (basis) marco (m) they tried to create a framework for negotiations trataron de establecer un marco para las negociaciones we have to operate within the framework of the law debemos operar dentro del marco de la leyMore example sentences1.2 (plan) esquema (m) to draw up a framework for an essay elaborar un esquema para un trabajo 1.3frame of reference 1 1.4 [Eng] armazón (m or f)
More example sentences
- Because it is so concise, the text is strongly structured by conceptual frameworks that do not get lost in detail.
- Often, this research is badly designed and lacks theoretical or conceptual frameworks.
- Individuals were left more isolated, without the political frameworks through which to understand their problems, or to point towards solutions.
- The steel framework of the new building is expected to start taking shape in June.
- Pens are supported by rope frameworks about 200 feet square and anchored on each corner by a one-ton anchor.
- Since then most canvas paintings have been attached to lightweight wooden frameworks or stretchers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
peronismo is a political movement, known officially as justicialismo, named for the populist politician Colonel Juan Domingo Perón, elected President of Argentina in 1946. An admirer of Italian fascism, Perón claimed always to be a champion of the workers and the poor, the descamisados (shirtless ones), to whom his first wife Eva Duarte (`Evita') became a kind of icon, especially after her death in 1952. Although he instituted some social reforms, Perón's regime proved increasingly repressive and he was ousted by the army in 1955. He returned from exile to become president in 1973, but died in office a year later. The Partido Justicialista has governed Argentina almost continuously since 1989, under Presidents Carlos Menem, Néstor Kirchner, and Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, Néstor Kirchner's widow, who was re-elected President in 2011.