- 1.1 (basis) marco (masculine) they tried to create a framework for negotiations trataron de establecer un marco para las negociaciones we have to operate within the framework of the law debemos operar dentro del marco de la leyMore example sentences1.2 (plan) esquema (masculine) to draw up a framework for an essay elaborar un esquema para un trabajo 1.3frame of reference 1 1.4 [Mech] armazón (masculine or feminine)
More example sentences
- Because it is so concise, the text is strongly structured by conceptual frameworks that do not get lost in detail.
- Often, this research is badly designed and lacks theoretical or conceptual frameworks.
- Individuals were left more isolated, without the political frameworks through which to understand their problems, or to point towards solutions.
- The steel framework of the new building is expected to start taking shape in June.
- Pens are supported by rope frameworks about 200 feet square and anchored on each corner by a one-ton anchor.
- Since then most canvas paintings have been attached to lightweight wooden frameworks or stretchers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.