Translation of framework in Spanish:
- 1.1 (basis) marco (masculine) they tried to create a framework for negotiations trataron de establecer un marco para las negociaciones we have to operate within the framework of the law debemos operar dentro del marco de la leyExample sentences1.2 (plan) esquema (masculine) to draw up a framework for an essay elaborar un esquema para un trabajo 1.3frame of reference 1 1.4 [Mech] armazón (masculine or feminine)
- Because it is so concise, the text is strongly structured by conceptual frameworks that do not get lost in detail.
- Often, this research is badly designed and lacks theoretical or conceptual frameworks.
- Individuals were left more isolated, without the political frameworks through which to understand their problems, or to point towards solutions.
- The steel framework of the new building is expected to start taking shape in June.
- Pens are supported by rope frameworks about 200 feet square and anchored on each corner by a one-ton anchor.
- Since then most canvas paintings have been attached to lightweight wooden frameworks or stretchers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
El Cid (from Arabic "sid" or "master") was the name given to Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (born Vivar, near Burgos, c1043). He is Spain's warrior hero, being brave and warlike but also loyal and fair. He grew up in the court of Fernando I of Castile and later fought against the Moors, earning the title, Campeador. He married Jimena, granddaughter of Alfonso VI, "the Wise." In 1089, after a disagreement with the king, he and his loyal retainers went into exile, recapturing Valencia from the Moors. He died in 1099 and his deeds are the subject of many oral accounts, the most complete being El Cantar del Mío Cid. His sword, La Tizona, is in a museum in Burgos.