Translation of framework in Spanish:
- 1.1 (basis) they tried to create a framework for negotiationstrataron de establecer un marco para las negociacioneswe have to operate within the framework of the lawdebemos operar dentro del marco de la leyExample sentences1.2 (plan) to draw up a framework for an essay
elaborar un esquema para un trabajo1.3→ frame of reference 1 1.4 (Mech)Example sentences
- Because it is so concise, the text is strongly structured by conceptual frameworks that do not get lost in detail.
- Often, this research is badly designed and lacks theoretical or conceptual frameworks.
- Individuals were left more isolated, without the political frameworks through which to understand their problems, or to point towards solutions.
- The steel framework of the new building is expected to start taking shape in June.
- Pens are supported by rope frameworks about 200 feet square and anchored on each corner by a one-ton anchor.
- Since then most canvas paintings have been attached to lightweight wooden frameworks or stretchers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.