Translation of frappé in Spanish:
- (predicative)Example sentences
- After that we went to some tea place and I got a tea fusion drink, but my mom got this honeydew almond frappé thing.
- The corridors bustle with traffic, and everyone is fueled by tall glasses of coffee frappé.
- He had been drinking a decaf and she was sipping on a mocha frappé.
- Frappé and petit battement serré introduce real dynamic movement, with more speed, quick precision and sustained turnout as in serré.
- Usually a flic-flac is built into a frappé exercise at the barre.
- In frappé devant you do not move your hip, therefore you can't bring your hip back when you bring your leg back.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than