Translation of frappé in Spanish:
- (predicative)Example sentences
- After that we went to some tea place and I got a tea fusion drink, but my mom got this honeydew almond frappé thing.
- The corridors bustle with traffic, and everyone is fueled by tall glasses of coffee frappé.
- He had been drinking a decaf and she was sipping on a mocha frappé.
- Frappé and petit battement serré introduce real dynamic movement, with more speed, quick precision and sustained turnout as in serré.
- Usually a flic-flac is built into a frappé exercise at the barre.
- In frappé devant you do not move your hip, therefore you can't bring your hip back when you bring your leg back.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.