- [Psych] asociación (f) libreMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Before I started drafting the piece, I sat down and wrote out about two pages of free association, just listing images that fit with two of the themes of the story.
- The exercise was a game and might be compared to free association of words.
- In addition to that, this time I have more of an idea of what to expect in terms of the style in which the book is written, the whole stream of consciousness, free association thing.
- As anyone who has honestly experimented with free association knows, the technique inevitably and rapidly brings to mind topics about which one is emotionally concerned.
- Psychodynamic therapists developed techniques such as free association where patients are encouraged to say whatever comes into their minds, and the therapist interprets the associations.
- This is achieved by the technique of free association, whereby one starts with a dream image and allows one's thoughts to associate to it in complete freedom.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.