Translation of freehold in Spanish:
- (esp British English)freehold propertybien (masculine) raíz (que se compra o vende en plena propiedad junto con el suelo sobre el que está edificado)Example sentences
- The individual claimants are freehold owners and occupiers of their homes in Church Village.
- The valuation assumes a sound freehold title with full vacant possession.
- On 14th February 1996, the freehold interest in the building was transferred to the claimant.
- (esp British English)plena propiedad (feminine) (de un bien raíz y del suelo)the company bought the freeholdla compañía adquirió la plena propiedadExample sentences
- Title is called feudal or ‘feuhold’ tenure which is the equivalent of freehold and is absolute title.
- I understand it is the same in relation to freehold and leasehold, that you can be convicted of trespass.
- The Crown does not normally make grants to itself in freehold or by lease.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.