Translation of freehold in Spanish:
- (especially British English) freehold propertyExample sentences
- The individual claimants are freehold owners and occupiers of their homes in Church Village.
- The valuation assumes a sound freehold title with full vacant possession.
- On 14th February 1996, the freehold interest in the building was transferred to the claimant.
- (especially British English)the company bought the freeholdplena propiedad (feminine)(de un bien raíz y del suelo)la compañía adquirió la plena propiedadExample sentences
- Title is called feudal or ‘feuhold’ tenure which is the equivalent of freehold and is absolute title.
- I understand it is the same in relation to freehold and leasehold, that you can be convicted of trespass.
- The Crown does not normally make grants to itself in freehold or by lease.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the