- (esp BrE) freehold property bien (m) raíz (que se compra o vende en plena propiedad junto con el suelo sobre el que está edificado)More example sentences
- The individual claimants are freehold owners and occupiers of their homes in Church Village.
- The valuation assumes a sound freehold title with full vacant possession.
- On 14th February 1996, the freehold interest in the building was transferred to the claimant.
- (esp BrE) plena propiedad (f) (de un bien raíz y del suelo) the company bought the freehold la compañía adquirió la plena propiedadMore example sentences
- Title is called feudal or ‘feuhold’ tenure which is the equivalent of freehold and is absolute title.
- I understand it is the same in relation to freehold and leasehold, that you can be convicted of trespass.
- The Crown does not normally make grants to itself in freehold or by lease.