Translation of French dressing in Spanish:
- (aliño para ensaladas a base de aceite, vinagre y mostaza)(US) (aderezo (para ensaladas) a base de aceite, vinagre y tomate)Example sentences
- What we've got now is a place to go to dinner where you can order seafood soup glistening with sea cucumbers while your date has a nice filet mignon and a salad with some homemade French dressing.
- I ordered chicken fried steak, green beans, mashed potatoes and a chef salad with French dressing and a Diet Coke.
- I wouldn't have salad that had been within five feet of French dressing before.
- On the side are shredded iceberg, two big tomato slices, a plastic ramekin of bright orange vinaigrette that's less sweet than French dressing, and a pile of fries.
- Remember the French dressing and tomato sauce this week.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.