Translation of frequency in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -cies)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of visits, events) frecuencia (feminine) 1.2 u and c [Physics/Física] [Radio] [Television/Televisión] frecuencia (feminine) high/low frequency alta/baja frecuenciaExample sentences
Example sentences1.3 u and c (in statistics) frecuencia (feminine)
- The answer, Zuckerwar explains, is that each one generates silent infrasound - long sound waves at a frequency below 20 hertz.
- The Doppler effect is a change in the frequency of sound waves caused by moving objects.
- Newton concluded that these forms of light vibrate at different frequencies.
- Suppose an FM radio station is assigned the broadcast frequency 100 MHz.
- In short, it plugs into a headphones jack and transmits the signal over an FM frequency you choose.
- Finally, he tuned his suit's radio to the frequency listed on the cover of the transmitter.
- Over time, symptomatic periods may increase in frequency and severity.
- Poch and Mannering found that the presence of a sight-distance restriction was found to significantly increase accident frequency.
- Rest periods and frequency should be the same as those for increasing muscular strength.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.