Translation of frequency in Spanish:
noun plural frequencies
- 1 uncountable (of visits, events)Example sentences
- Over time, symptomatic periods may increase in frequency and severity.
- Poch and Mannering found that the presence of a sight-distance restriction was found to significantly increase accident frequency.
- Rest periods and frequency should be the same as those for increasing muscular strength.
- 2 uncountable and countable (Physics, Radio, Television) high/low frequencyalta/baja frecuenciaExample sentences
- The answer, Zuckerwar explains, is that each one generates silent infrasound - long sound waves at a frequency below 20 hertz.
- The Doppler effect is a change in the frequency of sound waves caused by moving objects.
- Newton concluded that these forms of light vibrate at different frequencies.
- Suppose an FM radio station is assigned the broadcast frequency 100 MHz.
- In short, it plugs into a headphones jack and transmits the signal over an FM frequency you choose.
- Finally, he tuned his suit's radio to the frequency listed on the cover of the transmitter.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.