Translation of fried in Spanish:
- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] frito a fried egg un huevo frito or (Mexico/México) estrellado fried foods frituras (feminine plural)Example sentences
- Stay away from fatty foods, fried foods and any junk foods during this time.
- Spicy Thailand fare was spread on the table with steamy sesame rice, hotspurs and fried beef in oyster sauce.
- If you want a taste of what the authentic northern dishes are like, try baked bean curd with shrimp roe or the fried vegetables with egg.
- 2 (exhausted) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], hecho polvo [colloquial/familiar], reventado [colloquial/familiar], frito [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Who has not felt frazzled, fried, and finished at some point during his or her career?
- I went from high school quarterback to fried LSD guy in two years or whatever.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.