- 1 [Culin] frito a fried egg un huevo frito or (Méx) estrellado fried foods frituras (fpl)More example sentences
- Stay away from fatty foods, fried foods and any junk foods during this time.
- Spicy Thailand fare was spread on the table with steamy sesame rice, hotspurs and fried beef in oyster sauce.
- If you want a taste of what the authentic northern dishes are like, try baked bean curd with shrimp roe or the fried vegetables with egg.
- 2 (exhausted) (AmE) [colloquial/familiar], hecho polvo [familiar/colloquial], reventado [familiar/colloquial], frito [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Who has not felt frazzled, fried, and finished at some point during his or her career?
- I went from high school quarterback to fried LSD guy in two years or whatever.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.