- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] frito a fried egg un huevo frito or (Mexico/México) estrellado fried foods frituras (feminine plural)More example sentences
- Stay away from fatty foods, fried foods and any junk foods during this time.
- Spicy Thailand fare was spread on the table with steamy sesame rice, hotspurs and fried beef in oyster sauce.
- If you want a taste of what the authentic northern dishes are like, try baked bean curd with shrimp roe or the fried vegetables with egg.
- 2 (exhausted) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], hecho polvo [colloquial/familiar], reventado [colloquial/familiar], frito [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Who has not felt frazzled, fried, and finished at some point during his or her career?
- I went from high school quarterback to fried LSD guy in two years or whatever.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.