- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] frito a fried egg un huevo frito or (Mexico/México) estrellado fried foods frituras (feminine plural)More example sentences
- Stay away from fatty foods, fried foods and any junk foods during this time.
- Spicy Thailand fare was spread on the table with steamy sesame rice, hotspurs and fried beef in oyster sauce.
- If you want a taste of what the authentic northern dishes are like, try baked bean curd with shrimp roe or the fried vegetables with egg.
- 2 (exhausted) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], hecho polvo [colloquial/familiar], reventado [colloquial/familiar], frito [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Who has not felt frazzled, fried, and finished at some point during his or her career?
- I went from high school quarterback to fried LSD guy in two years or whatever.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.