Translation of fried in Spanish:
- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] frito a fried egg un huevo frito or (Mexico/México) estrellado fried foods frituras (feminine plural)Example sentences
- Stay away from fatty foods, fried foods and any junk foods during this time.
- Spicy Thailand fare was spread on the table with steamy sesame rice, hotspurs and fried beef in oyster sauce.
- If you want a taste of what the authentic northern dishes are like, try baked bean curd with shrimp roe or the fried vegetables with egg.
- 2 (exhausted) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], hecho polvo [colloquial/familiar], reventado [colloquial/familiar], frito [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Who has not felt frazzled, fried, and finished at some point during his or her career?
- I went from high school quarterback to fried LSD guy in two years or whatever.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.