Translation of frivolous in Spanish:
- Don't judges have the power to throw out frivolous lawsuits and even fine the lawyers and the litigants?
- Then, if the lawsuit is frivolous, why should it produce grave consequences for Germany?
- Drug companies claim the union and consumer plan would encourage frivolous lawsuits.
- Sometimes we repress our good humour, because we are afraid that others will think we are frivolous or foolish.
- She believed in him and she was not a frivolous person, so her opinion counted.
- When philosophers take liberties with language to make their distinctive points they are not frivolous.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.