Translation of frivolous in Spanish:
- [person/conduct/remark] frívolo; [detail/problem] nimioExample sentences
- Don't judges have the power to throw out frivolous lawsuits and even fine the lawyers and the litigants?
- Then, if the lawsuit is frivolous, why should it produce grave consequences for Germany?
- Drug companies claim the union and consumer plan would encourage frivolous lawsuits.
- Sometimes we repress our good humour, because we are afraid that others will think we are frivolous or foolish.
- She believed in him and she was not a frivolous person, so her opinion counted.
- When philosophers take liberties with language to make their distinctive points they are not frivolous.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.