- [person/conduct/remark] frívolo; [detail/problem] nimioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Don't judges have the power to throw out frivolous lawsuits and even fine the lawyers and the litigants?
- Then, if the lawsuit is frivolous, why should it produce grave consequences for Germany?
- Drug companies claim the union and consumer plan would encourage frivolous lawsuits.
- Sometimes we repress our good humour, because we are afraid that others will think we are frivolous or foolish.
- She believed in him and she was not a frivolous person, so her opinion counted.
- When philosophers take liberties with language to make their distinctive points they are not frivolous.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an