- [person/conduct/remark] frívolo; [detail/problem] nimioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Don't judges have the power to throw out frivolous lawsuits and even fine the lawyers and the litigants?
- Then, if the lawsuit is frivolous, why should it produce grave consequences for Germany?
- Drug companies claim the union and consumer plan would encourage frivolous lawsuits.
- Sometimes we repress our good humour, because we are afraid that others will think we are frivolous or foolish.
- She believed in him and she was not a frivolous person, so her opinion counted.
- When philosophers take liberties with language to make their distinctive points they are not frivolous.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.