- [person/conduct/remark] frívolo; [detail/problem] nimioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Don't judges have the power to throw out frivolous lawsuits and even fine the lawyers and the litigants?
- Then, if the lawsuit is frivolous, why should it produce grave consequences for Germany?
- Drug companies claim the union and consumer plan would encourage frivolous lawsuits.
- Sometimes we repress our good humour, because we are afraid that others will think we are frivolous or foolish.
- She believed in him and she was not a frivolous person, so her opinion counted.
- When philosophers take liberties with language to make their distinctive points they are not frivolous.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.