- [colloquial/familiar] [hair] rizar* (con rizos muy apretados)More example sentences
- That summer the Puerto Rican girls had straightened their hair like Mariah Carey but the white girls were still frizzing their hair out with big perms.
- My hair was frizzed and my natural curls had returned.
- Her wine red hair was frizzed, and her jaw was clenched.
- [colloquial/familiar] encresparse, ponerse* chino (Mexico/México) , ponerse* como mota (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.