Translation of front-end in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in purchases)(charge/fee)
inicialExample sentences1.2 (Computing)
- I hope that the Minister's doubts can be resolved in favour of boosting private savings by front-end tax incentives.
- Financial Engineering Network charges a front-end fee of €4,950 to establish the fund from start to finish.
- Even without the high front-end payments, many policyholders faced unknown and potentially high copayments.
front-end invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- Sane software comes in two parts: the back-end driver software and the front-end user interfaces.
- The front-end tool he chose was Wylib, which he had coded.
- Because this approach does not require a front-end switch, it's easier to scale through a single set of trunk interfaces.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.