Translation of front line in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] primera línea (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [troops] de primera líneaExample sentences1.2 (prominent position) primera línea (feminine)
- No longer were troops crammed into front-line trenches to provide easy targets for enemy artillery.
- Vehicle-mounted and manpack amplifiers were deployed in many theatres by front-line troops.
- The logistics of getting kit first to the Gulf and then to front-line troops like Sgt Roberts was also badly flawed, he said.
- The tired politics of the 1980s have little influence on the women in the front line of the movement today.
- The experience that Luca is slowly gathering, will help him fight for the front line positions at the next races.
- Is something changing on the front line of social movements and workers' struggles in France?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.