- 1.1 [Military/Militar] primera línea (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [troops] de primera líneaMore example sentences1.2 (prominent position) primera línea (feminine)
More example sentences
- No longer were troops crammed into front-line trenches to provide easy targets for enemy artillery.
- Vehicle-mounted and manpack amplifiers were deployed in many theatres by front-line troops.
- The logistics of getting kit first to the Gulf and then to front-line troops like Sgt Roberts was also badly flawed, he said.
- The tired politics of the 1980s have little influence on the women in the front line of the movement today.
- The experience that Luca is slowly gathering, will help him fight for the front line positions at the next races.
- Is something changing on the front line of social movements and workers' struggles in France?
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an