Translation of front line in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Military)primera línea (feminine)(before noun) (troops)Example sentences1.2 (prominent position)
primera línea (feminine)Example sentences
- No longer were troops crammed into front-line trenches to provide easy targets for enemy artillery.
- Vehicle-mounted and manpack amplifiers were deployed in many theatres by front-line troops.
- The logistics of getting kit first to the Gulf and then to front-line troops like Sgt Roberts was also badly flawed, he said.
- The tired politics of the 1980s have little influence on the women in the front line of the movement today.
- The experience that Luca is slowly gathering, will help him fight for the front line positions at the next races.
- Is something changing on the front line of social movements and workers' struggles in France?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.