- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] 1.1 (on cake) (American English/inglés norteamericano) baño (masculine) cake 1 1 1.2 (of sugar) (British English/inglés británico) glaseado (masculine)More example sentences
- Cookies that have been frosted with a butter cream type frosting cannot be stacked.
- It was a chocolate cake with white frosting and candied cherries on top.
- Cakes are purchased from local supermarkets whose ideas of frosting include two primary ingredients… sugar and vegetable shortening.
- 2 [Technology/Tecnología] esmerilado (masculine)More example sentences
- A sweeping, swirl of baby ostrich down, rather like piped icing on an art nouveau birthday cake, contrasted the material's shine with soft, matt frosting.
- Naughty boys Ferdinand and Steve took it upon themselves to strip the frosting off the shower door - something which proved to be the highlight of yesterday's Big Brother action.
- Using the stencil with frosting varnish for glass at £7.95, the varnish can be tinted to create your own stained glass effect.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.