- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] 1.1 (on cake) (American English/inglés norteamericano) baño (masculine) cake 1 1 1.2 (of sugar) (British English/inglés británico) glaseado (masculine)More example sentences
- Cookies that have been frosted with a butter cream type frosting cannot be stacked.
- It was a chocolate cake with white frosting and candied cherries on top.
- Cakes are purchased from local supermarkets whose ideas of frosting include two primary ingredients… sugar and vegetable shortening.
- 2 [Technology/Tecnología] esmerilado (masculine)More example sentences
- A sweeping, swirl of baby ostrich down, rather like piped icing on an art nouveau birthday cake, contrasted the material's shine with soft, matt frosting.
- Naughty boys Ferdinand and Steve took it upon themselves to strip the frosting off the shower door - something which proved to be the highlight of yesterday's Big Brother action.
- Using the stencil with frosting varnish for glass at £7.95, the varnish can be tinted to create your own stained glass effect.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.