Translation of fuck in Spanish:
- 2 (in interjectional phrases) 2.1 (expressing annoyance) See examples: fuck you! o you can get fucked! fuck this o (in American English also) this shit!2.2 (expressing surprise) See examples: fuck me!¡a la mierda con esto! [vulgar]¡que le den por culo! (Spain) [vulgar]¡me cago en la mar! [vulgar]¡carajo! [vulgar]
- 1 1.1 (act) to have a fuck1.2 (person) See examples: she/he's a good fuckechar(se) un polvo [colloquial]¡tiene un polvo …! [slang]coge rico (Mexico) (River Plate area) (Venezuela) [vulgar]
- 2 (as intensifier) what/who/where the fuck …?okay, do it your way, what the fuck! do the scene again? what the fuck! (American English)¿qué/quién/dónde carajo or coño or (Mexico) chingados …? [vulgar]not to give a fuckI don't give a fuck¿repetir la escena? ¡me cago en la mar! [vulgar]me importa un carajo [vulgar]
- 1verb + adverb 1.1 (play the fool)
- [vulgar]fuck off!
- 1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object 1.1 (spoil) 1.2 (bungle) 2verb + adverb (bungle) he fucked up again
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the