- (Cookery)(especie de caramelo de dulce de leche)Example sentences
- But, I gorged myself on prime rib and chocolate ice cream cake with hot fudge sauce.
- You are trying to diet and someone offers you a luscious rich slice of chocolate fudge cake.
- Things don't get better when I ask about dessert at the bar, and the barman confers with his superiors before revealing that all they've got left is hot chocolate fudge cake.
- 1.1 (falsify)(figures/accounts)
amañarExample sentences1.2 (concoct)
- But if you don't feel comfortable with such blatant figure fudging, you can tinker with the words.
- That's why I respect him so much - he gave an honest answer, rather than trying to fudge up data to support his desires, as do many, many figures on both the left and the right.
- According to media reports, the corporation has been accused of fudging facts and figures regarding funds that were used for reconstruction and rehabilitation.
- As they did not insist on punishing the guilty, his supporters could take recourse to the ambiguities in political procedures to fudge the issue of criminal responsibility altogether.
- So why does the council leaflet apparently fudge the issue by talking of education while not letting on that the education in question is of the private variety?
- Once again it would appear that he is trying to fudge the issue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.