- [Cookery/Cocina][ especie de caramelo de dulce de leche ]Example sentences
- But, I gorged myself on prime rib and chocolate ice cream cake with hot fudge sauce.
- You are trying to diet and someone offers you a luscious rich slice of chocolate fudge cake.
- Things don't get better when I ask about dessert at the bar, and the barman confers with his superiors before revealing that all they've got left is hot chocolate fudge cake.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo[colloquial/familiar]
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [colloquial/familiar] stop fudging and get to the point deja de dar rodeos y ve al grano they tend to fudge on sensitive issues no se definen or se van por la tangente cuando se trata de asuntos delicadosExample sentences
- As they did not insist on punishing the guilty, his supporters could take recourse to the ambiguities in political procedures to fudge the issue of criminal responsibility altogether.
- So why does the council leaflet apparently fudge the issue by talking of education while not letting on that the education in question is of the private variety?
- Once again it would appear that he is trying to fudge the issue.
- But if you don't feel comfortable with such blatant figure fudging, you can tinker with the words.
- That's why I respect him so much - he gave an honest answer, rather than trying to fudge up data to support his desires, as do many, many figures on both the left and the right.
- According to media reports, the corporation has been accused of fudging facts and figures regarding funds that were used for reconstruction and rehabilitation.