Translation of fugitive in Spanish:
- a fugitive from justice [literary]un prófugo de la justiciaExample sentences
- I would rather die first, or become a fugitive from justice!
- Now that she has become a fugitive from justice, the townspeople see an opportunity to exploit her.
- He fled bail to become a fugitive from justice.
adjective before noun
- 1 (runaway)(slave/dissident)
- 2 (fleeting) [literary] (idea/memory/success)fugaz [literary]Example sentences
- In a second, and more fugitive image, the action opens with modern citizens struggling to be heard in the public arena.
- It is another fugitive inscription on the page of earth that it is necessary to seize, that you want to understand.
- We take a lot of measures to stop fugitive dust blow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.