- [portrait/photograph/mirror] de cuerpo entero; [dress/skirt] largo a full-length feature film un largometrajeMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Woollen kilts, Hessian full-length skirts, single shoulder organza tops and transparent trousers appear in earthy tones of brown and green.
- Despite the sweltering heat, he was wearing trousers and a full-length shirt.
- Berber men in Kabylia wore a burnous, a full-length cloak worn with a hood, woven out of very fine white or brown wool.
- In a showroom dominated by a full-length mirror and vast photos of his clothes from the pages of Vogue, we drank endless cups of herbal tea, while Gibb and Bates smoked a chain of cigarettes.
- She was standing looking at her body in the full-length mirror through the steam of the filling bath when she heard the steady snipping of garden shears.
- I don't seem to have any kind of realistic body image and almost never enjoy what I see in a full-length mirror.
- he lay full-length on the floor estaba tendido en el piso cuan largo eraMore example sentences
- We have the futon unfolded, and we're lying full length, with our heads propped up on cushions.
- Eanuth saw this coming and rose towards the sky stretching his wings to full length.
- Dabizas missed the ball which gave Speed, unmarked, an extra second to fling himself full length at the ball.