Translation of full-length in Spanish:
de cuerpo entero(dress/skirt)a full-length feature film
largoun largometrajeExample sentences
- Woollen kilts, Hessian full-length skirts, single shoulder organza tops and transparent trousers appear in earthy tones of brown and green.
- Despite the sweltering heat, he was wearing trousers and a full-length shirt.
- Berber men in Kabylia wore a burnous, a full-length cloak worn with a hood, woven out of very fine white or brown wool.
- In a showroom dominated by a full-length mirror and vast photos of his clothes from the pages of Vogue, we drank endless cups of herbal tea, while Gibb and Bates smoked a chain of cigarettes.
- She was standing looking at her body in the full-length mirror through the steam of the filling bath when she heard the steady snipping of garden shears.
- I don't seem to have any kind of realistic body image and almost never enjoy what I see in a full-length mirror.
- he lay full-length on the floorestaba tendido en el piso cuan largo eraExample sentences
- We have the futon unfolded, and we're lying full length, with our heads propped up on cushions.
- Eanuth saw this coming and rose towards the sky stretching his wings to full length.
- Dabizas missed the ball which gave Speed, unmarked, an extra second to fling himself full length at the ball.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.