- [portrait/photograph/mirror] de cuerpo entero; [dress/skirt] largo a full-length feature film un largometrajeMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Woollen kilts, Hessian full-length skirts, single shoulder organza tops and transparent trousers appear in earthy tones of brown and green.
- Despite the sweltering heat, he was wearing trousers and a full-length shirt.
- Berber men in Kabylia wore a burnous, a full-length cloak worn with a hood, woven out of very fine white or brown wool.
- In a showroom dominated by a full-length mirror and vast photos of his clothes from the pages of Vogue, we drank endless cups of herbal tea, while Gibb and Bates smoked a chain of cigarettes.
- She was standing looking at her body in the full-length mirror through the steam of the filling bath when she heard the steady snipping of garden shears.
- I don't seem to have any kind of realistic body image and almost never enjoy what I see in a full-length mirror.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.