Translation of full-length in Spanish:
- [portrait/photograph/mirror] de cuerpo entero; [dress/skirt] largo a full-length feature film un largometrajeExample sentences
- Woollen kilts, Hessian full-length skirts, single shoulder organza tops and transparent trousers appear in earthy tones of brown and green.
- Despite the sweltering heat, he was wearing trousers and a full-length shirt.
- Berber men in Kabylia wore a burnous, a full-length cloak worn with a hood, woven out of very fine white or brown wool.
- In a showroom dominated by a full-length mirror and vast photos of his clothes from the pages of Vogue, we drank endless cups of herbal tea, while Gibb and Bates smoked a chain of cigarettes.
- She was standing looking at her body in the full-length mirror through the steam of the filling bath when she heard the steady snipping of garden shears.
- I don't seem to have any kind of realistic body image and almost never enjoy what I see in a full-length mirror.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas