- 1 (actual size) [model/drawing/plan] a escala naturalMore example sentences
- Their plans, plus one full-scale model, are on display in the Archie Key gallery space.
- The design center is capable of doing everything from initial sketches to full-scale clay models.
- This could then be worked up into a yet larger, full-scale model in plaster.
- 2 (major) [work] de envergadura, importante; [investigation] a fondo; [test] a escala real; [war] declaradoMore example sentences
- Of course, one can be committed to regime change without launching a full-scale invasion of a country.
- Weeks of carpet bombing, a full-scale invasion and years propping up a successor regime would be required, he said.
- A penalty winner from Barry Robson, a full-scale pitch invasion and then a red card for the aforementioned scorer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.