Translation of full-scale in Spanish:
- 1 (actual size) [model/drawing/plan] a escala naturalExample sentences
- Their plans, plus one full-scale model, are on display in the Archie Key gallery space.
- The design center is capable of doing everything from initial sketches to full-scale clay models.
- This could then be worked up into a yet larger, full-scale model in plaster.
- 2 (major) [work] de envergadura, importante; [investigation] a fondo; [test] a escala real; [war] declaradoExample sentences
- Of course, one can be committed to regime change without launching a full-scale invasion of a country.
- Weeks of carpet bombing, a full-scale invasion and years propping up a successor regime would be required, he said.
- A penalty winner from Barry Robson, a full-scale pitch invasion and then a red card for the aforementioned scorer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.