Translation of full-time in Spanish:
de tiempo completo(employment/post)it's a full-time job looking after three children
de jornada completa
de tiempo completocuidar a tres niños es un trabajo de jornada completa or de dedicación exclusivaExample sentences
- Faure may soon be obliged to give up the day job and become a full-time musician if the committee decides against her.
- Is it such a crazy question to ask someone who is offering you a full-time job?
- That decision to give up his full-time job to pursue music did not come lightly.
- a tiempo completoto work full-timetrabajar a tiempo completo
trabajar una jornada completaExample sentences
- We are employed full-time in the business and we are the holders of the licence.
- She said the juggling act between being a parent and working full-time was difficult.
- It employs approximately a hundred people full-time in those various offices.
also: full time noun
- (British English) (Sport)final (masculine) del partido or del tiempo reglamentarioExample sentences
- Brookes couldn't add the goal but on the stroke of full time he added a penalty to seal the win.
- They scored again on the stroke of full time which left them agonisingly close to claiming victory.
- The game ended with Town having another try disallowed on full time just to seal a dismal day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.