Translation of fullness in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (being filled, crowded)lo llenoExample sentences1.2 (repletion)
- Therefore, children with an earache or a sense of fullness in the ear, especially when combined with fever, should be evaluated by their doctors if they aren't improving.
- The most common presenting complaints are shortness of breath, cough, chest pain, and a sense of fullness within the chest.
- Occlusion of the eustachian tube produces a sense of fullness in the affected ear and a mild conductive hearing loss, which may be increased if there is fluid in the middle ear.
- Symptoms such as anorexia, nausea, vomiting, postprandial fullness, and diarrhea, all presumably secondary to gastric dysfunction, may be responsible.
- Symptoms of intolerance are almost exclusively restricted to GI discomfort - diarrhea, excessive fullness, and nausea.
- The ride home was noticeably slower, due to fullness, fatigue, and a strong headwind.
- 2 (completeness)lo completoin the fullness of timecon el tiempoall will be revealed in the fullness of timeya llegará el momento en que se revele todo
todo se revelará con el tiempoExample sentences
- Counsel for the respondent challenged the honesty and fullness of the account given by Ms Peters for the delay.
- This is the most painful state, because the essential drive of every person is the drive for fullness and completion.
- Sara reveled in the completeness, the fullness she felt.
- 3 3.1 (of figure, face)lo regordetelo llenito [colloquial]Example sentences3.2 (of garment)
lo amplioExample sentences
- Of course, you'd need to use athletic socks for that, to properly convey the fullness women acquire when they're with child.
- The hayrick steadily rose to its conical fullness.
- She could almost taste the fullness of his lips…
- A pear shaped face can be balanced with fullness at the crown and the around the temples.
- She added the curly-textured hairpiece for fullness and easy maintenance.
- If your hair is naturally thin or fine use a great volume enhancing shampoo to add fullness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.