Translation of fullness in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (being filled, crowded)lo llenoExample sentences1.2 (repletion)
- Therefore, children with an earache or a sense of fullness in the ear, especially when combined with fever, should be evaluated by their doctors if they aren't improving.
- The most common presenting complaints are shortness of breath, cough, chest pain, and a sense of fullness within the chest.
- Occlusion of the eustachian tube produces a sense of fullness in the affected ear and a mild conductive hearing loss, which may be increased if there is fluid in the middle ear.
- Symptoms such as anorexia, nausea, vomiting, postprandial fullness, and diarrhea, all presumably secondary to gastric dysfunction, may be responsible.
- Symptoms of intolerance are almost exclusively restricted to GI discomfort - diarrhea, excessive fullness, and nausea.
- The ride home was noticeably slower, due to fullness, fatigue, and a strong headwind.
- 2 (completeness)in the fullness of timelo completoall will be revealed in the fullness of timecon el tiempoya llegará el momento en que se revele todotodo se revelará con el tiempoExample sentences
- Counsel for the respondent challenged the honesty and fullness of the account given by Ms Peters for the delay.
- This is the most painful state, because the essential drive of every person is the drive for fullness and completion.
- Sara reveled in the completeness, the fullness she felt.
- 3 3.1 (of figure, face)3.2 (of garment)lo regordetelo llenito [colloquial]lo amplioExample sentences
- A pear shaped face can be balanced with fullness at the crown and the around the temples.
- She added the curly-textured hairpiece for fullness and easy maintenance.
- If your hair is naturally thin or fine use a great volume enhancing shampoo to add fullness.
- Of course, you'd need to use athletic socks for that, to properly convey the fullness women acquire when they're with child.
- The hayrick steadily rose to its conical fullness.
- She could almost taste the fullness of his lips…
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the