Translation of fully in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (completely) See examples: I don't fully understandare you fully satisfied?no entiendo del todono acabo de entendershe's not fully convinced¿estás totalmente satisfecho?she's a fully trained nurseno está convencida del todofully comprehensive insurance (Finance) 1.2 (in full) 1.3 (in detail)es una enfermera diplomadaen detalleExample sentences
- I fully understand that person's fears but the wider picture is kinda scary don't you think?
- The fact that it's fully interactive is entirely appropriate to the subject matter.
- Autism is an extremely complex condition, and one which has never been fully understood.
- 2 (at least)Example sentences
- Fully 10 percent more girls than boys pray daily.
- Fully 40 percent of the nation's states were now affected in some way by budget restrictions.
- Above the east stand of the ground, fully a hundred yards or so from where I stood, flew four seagulls, and their cries were all that broke the silence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.