- 1 1.1 (completely) I don't fully understand no entiendo del todo, no acabo de entender are you fully satisfied? ¿estás totalmente satisfecho? she's not fully convinced no está convencida del todo she's a fully trained nurse es una enfermera diplomada fully comprehensive insurance [Finance/Finanzas] seguro contra todo riesgo 1.2 (in full) enteramente 1.3 (in detail) en detalleMore example sentences
- I fully understand that person's fears but the wider picture is kinda scary don't you think?
- The fact that it's fully interactive is entirely appropriate to the subject matter.
- Autism is an extremely complex condition, and one which has never been fully understood.
- 2 (at least) por lo menos, como pocoMore example sentences
- Fully 10 percent more girls than boys pray daily.
- Fully 40 percent of the nation's states were now affected in some way by budget restrictions.
- Above the east stand of the ground, fully a hundred yards or so from where I stood, flew four seagulls, and their cries were all that broke the silence.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.