- 1 1.1 (completely) I don't fully understand no entiendo del todo, no acabo de entender are you fully satisfied? ¿estás totalmente satisfecho? she's not fully convinced no está convencida del todo she's a fully trained nurse es una enfermera diplomada fully comprehensive insurance [Fin] seguro contra todo riesgo 1.2 (in full) enteramente 1.3 (in detail) en detalleMore example sentences
- I fully understand that person's fears but the wider picture is kinda scary don't you think?
- The fact that it's fully interactive is entirely appropriate to the subject matter.
- Autism is an extremely complex condition, and one which has never been fully understood.
- 2 (at least) por lo menos, como pocoMore example sentences
- Fully 10 percent more girls than boys pray daily.
- Fully 40 percent of the nation's states were now affected in some way by budget restrictions.
- Above the east stand of the ground, fully a hundred yards or so from where I stood, flew four seagulls, and their cries were all that broke the silence.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.