Translation of fully in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (completely) I don't fully understandno entiendo del todoare you fully satisfied?
no acabo de entender¿estás totalmente satisfecho?she's not fully convincedno está convencida del todoshe's a fully trained nursees una enfermera diplomadafully comprehensive insurance (Finance) 1.2 (in full)Example sentences1.3 (in detail)
- I fully understand that person's fears but the wider picture is kinda scary don't you think?
- The fact that it's fully interactive is entirely appropriate to the subject matter.
- Autism is an extremely complex condition, and one which has never been fully understood.
- 2 (at least)Example sentences
- Fully 10 percent more girls than boys pray daily.
- Fully 40 percent of the nation's states were now affected in some way by budget restrictions.
- Above the east stand of the ground, fully a hundred yards or so from where I stood, flew four seagulls, and their cries were all that broke the silence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.