Translation of fully in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (completely) I don't fully understand no entiendo del todo, no acabo de entender are you fully satisfied? ¿estás totalmente satisfecho? she's not fully convinced no está convencida del todo she's a fully trained nurse es una enfermera diplomada fully comprehensive insurance [Finance] seguro contra todo riesgo 1.2 (in full) enteramente 1.3 (in detail) en detalleExample sentences
- I fully understand that person's fears but the wider picture is kinda scary don't you think?
- The fact that it's fully interactive is entirely appropriate to the subject matter.
- Autism is an extremely complex condition, and one which has never been fully understood.
- 2 (at least) por lo menos, como pocoExample sentences
- Fully 10 percent more girls than boys pray daily.
- Fully 40 percent of the nation's states were now affected in some way by budget restrictions.
- Above the east stand of the ground, fully a hundred yards or so from where I stood, flew four seagulls, and their cries were all that broke the silence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...