Translation of fundamental in Spanish:
- 1.1 (basic) [principle/error/concept] fundamental, básico their fundamental needs are not being met no se les satisfacen las necesidades fundamentales or básicas to be fundamental
tosth/ -ingser* fundamental or básico para algo/+ infinitive/infinitivoExample sentences1.2 (essential) [skill/constituent] esencial a qualification in computer studies is a fundamental requirement es requisito esencial or indispensable tener estudios de informática 1.3 (intrinsic, innate) [absurdity/truth] intrínseco; [optimism] innato
- This is fundamental to human rights and the application of international law.
- Freedom of belief (note the Western turn of phrase) is fundamental to human rights, and it was Islam that first proclaimed this value.
- Some of my concerns are fairly fundamental to the voting process and the secrecy of voting.
- A lot has changed environ-mentally since then, he added, but fundamental issues and human nature have remained the same.
- Being able to go car shopping the way the majority of the population goes fruit shopping means that there are certain fundamental issues affecting this majority that these rulers know of only in theory.
- And having achieved his narrow victory, the famous flip-flop on fundamental issues was second nature to Vajpayee.
- In doing so, he has never tried to resolve the fundamental difference of opinion between the opposing wings of his party.
- He becomes an of people, and this is a very basic fundamental error.
- This fear is so fundamental that it overcame other basic Australian traits - compassion, a helping hand, a fair go.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.