Translation of fundraiser in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person) recaudador, (masculine, feminine) de fondosExample sentences1.2 (event)[ función, comida etc para recaudar fondos ]
- The site says that the party is seeking voluntary fund-raisers, policy workers and strategy tsars, all of which will become ‘senior leadership roles’ in the party.
- Commercial fund-raisers used by any charity must be registered with the attorney general.
- Charities and fund-raisers have reported a huge outpouring of support as members of the public rally to help those caught up in the devastating Asian earthquake.
- Patricia will be at the Town House Gallery, Market Street, Lancaster on Saturday from 1pm to 4pm to launch the charity fund-raiser.
- Now, using money from a charity fund-raiser, they plan to buy a special crash mat for her to play on, along with steps to help her get into bed.
- A young Stow couple have found a novel way to turn a Christmas clear-out into a charity fund-raiser.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas