- 1.1 (person) recaudador, (masculine, feminine) de fondosMore example sentences1.2 (event)función, comida etc para recaudar fondos
More example sentences
- The site says that the party is seeking voluntary fund-raisers, policy workers and strategy tsars, all of which will become ‘senior leadership roles’ in the party.
- Commercial fund-raisers used by any charity must be registered with the attorney general.
- Charities and fund-raisers have reported a huge outpouring of support as members of the public rally to help those caught up in the devastating Asian earthquake.
- Patricia will be at the Town House Gallery, Market Street, Lancaster on Saturday from 1pm to 4pm to launch the charity fund-raiser.
- Now, using money from a charity fund-raiser, they plan to buy a special crash mat for her to play on, along with steps to help her get into bed.
- A young Stow couple have found a novel way to turn a Christmas clear-out into a charity fund-raiser.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.