Translation of fundraiser in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person) recaudador, (masculine, feminine) de fondosExample sentences1.2 (event)[ función, comida etc para recaudar fondos ]
- The site says that the party is seeking voluntary fund-raisers, policy workers and strategy tsars, all of which will become ‘senior leadership roles’ in the party.
- Commercial fund-raisers used by any charity must be registered with the attorney general.
- Charities and fund-raisers have reported a huge outpouring of support as members of the public rally to help those caught up in the devastating Asian earthquake.
- Patricia will be at the Town House Gallery, Market Street, Lancaster on Saturday from 1pm to 4pm to launch the charity fund-raiser.
- Now, using money from a charity fund-raiser, they plan to buy a special crash mat for her to play on, along with steps to help her get into bed.
- A young Stow couple have found a novel way to turn a Christmas clear-out into a charity fund-raiser.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.