Translation of fusion in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (joining metals) fundición (feminine), fusión (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] (nuclear reaction) fusión (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (merger) fusión (feminine)
- The enthalpy change which occurs when a solid is melted is called the heat of fusion.
- The fusion of silica, heat and glaze transforms the once implacable grey matter into an object d' art.
- Even plastic is often recycled - so-called ‘plastic mechanics’ visit people's houses to repair broken plastics by the simple process of heat fusion.
- They already get a lot of power from nuclear reactors and also are actively engaged in 4th generation nuclear reactor research and fusion reactor research.
- Cold fusion is an attempt to get fusion to occur under less extreme conditions, possibly as a result of chemical reactions.
- However, you must remember that an enormous amount of energy is required in order for these reactions to occur at all - that is why fusion is not yet a practical source of energy.
- It was one of those perfect & glorious fusions of youth, girl, car, music, road, sax, cigarettes, sunset and summer.
- As in other sectors of the economy, companies active in food processing and retailing have sought to achieve global weight in a series of mergers and fusions.
- As doo wop did earlier, there seems to be a sustained interest in continuing mergers and fusions today.
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...