Translation of fusty in Spanish:
- 1.1(room)que huele a cerrado(old clothes)que huele a húmedoExample sentences1.2 (old-fashioned)
- I also parted with a large sum of money and came away with a 7 tightly wrapped bags containing a week's supply of something that smells old, fusty and a bit mouldering.
- The ancient chairs and the stage area give out a fusty smell.
- Yes, they may be a little fusty and they may smell of beer, but at least that won't give you cancer.
- There's nothing musty or fusty about a passion for old, rare, or out-of-print books, Janette insists.
- A growing number of abolitionists say it intimidates newcomers to court, gives self-importance to those who officiate there and makes the justice system look fusty, out of touch and just a little ridiculous.
- Those vulnerable to infection perhaps need to understand that this is not just fusty old adults trying to stop their fun.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.