Translation of fuzzy in Spanish:
adjective fuzzier, fuzziest
- 1 1.1 (frizzy)(hair)
enmarañadoExample sentences1.2 (downy) 1.3 (fluffy, furry) (US)
- After drying, and brushing, and pulling and brushing and drying some more, my hair was one huge, frizzy, fuzzy mop.
- I had a closer look at these guys and the white appears to be like fuzzy hairs.
- These extraordinary dinner companions offer the textures and flavors of fuzzy peaches, margaritas, and blackberries.
- 2 (blurred)(sound)
confuso(picture/outline)she's still feeling a bit fuzzy
borrosotodavía se siente un poco confusa or atontadaExample sentences
- Vernacular psychology has it that emotions are irreducibly mysterious, too fuzzy and indistinct to analyse beyond a certain point.
- The element being used to flesh out this film to its original version is hampered by a fuzzy, indistinct print that has color and contrast issues.
- The point is with getting the right slant on facts, such facts as we have, which are always incomplete and often indistinct and fuzzy.
- 3 (Computing)Example sentences
- An adaptive fuzzy control system prioritizes files for broadcast delivery or acquisition.
- Process monitoring is performed by a controller that uses fuzzy logic and neural network technology.
- Risk measurement with this fuzzy logic system produces an interval scale that enables some parametric analysis.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.