Translation of gab in Spanish:
intransitive verb -bb-
- [colloquial]charlar [colloquial]cotorrear [colloquial]Example sentences
- Half my workteam is gabbing about this already.
- Ross gabs regularly with a Georgian, his former Rangers team-mate Shota Arveladze, currently bagging goals for fun in Holland.
- So Dee asked me if I'd go and tell them to join the rest of us - we'd been in the about 5 mins, got our drinks and gone to join The Lovely Couple and friend, but idiot and Evil Bint were gabbing away at the bar.
noununcountable or countable
- [colloquial]gab, gab, gab, that's all I ever hear!¡bla, bla, bla! ¡es que no oigo otra cosa!we've had some good gabs, Lou and ILou y yo nos hemos echado nuestras buenas parrafadas [colloquial]Example sentences
- As the clock-hands sweep into the witching hour, on October 30, a new season of gab and glitter will open at the Varscona Theatre.
- Montgomery's been in some superb bands and put out some solid solo records in the US, and I once had a nice long backyard gab with him about music over a keg.
- The talk and news shows are equally diverse, with channels devoted to both liberal and conservative gab, the audio from cable TV news networks and a National Public Radio feed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.