Translation of gab in Spanish:
intransitive verb -bb-
- [colloquial]Example sentences
- Half my workteam is gabbing about this already.
- Ross gabs regularly with a Georgian, his former Rangers team-mate Shota Arveladze, currently bagging goals for fun in Holland.
- So Dee asked me if I'd go and tell them to join the rest of us - we'd been in the about 5 mins, got our drinks and gone to join The Lovely Couple and friend, but idiot and Evil Bint were gabbing away at the bar.
noununcountable and countable
- [colloquial]gab, gab, gab, that's all I ever hear!we've had some good gabs, Lou and I¡bla, bla, bla! ¡es que no oigo otra cosa!Lou y yo nos hemos echado nuestras buenas parrafadas [colloquial]Example sentences
- As the clock-hands sweep into the witching hour, on October 30, a new season of gab and glitter will open at the Varscona Theatre.
- Montgomery's been in some superb bands and put out some solid solo records in the US, and I once had a nice long backyard gab with him about music over a keg.
- The talk and news shows are equally diverse, with channels devoted to both liberal and conservative gab, the audio from cable TV news networks and a National Public Radio feed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to