Translation of gaga in Spanish:
- 1 (senile) [colloquial]chocho [colloquial]gagá [colloquial]to go gagaempezar a chochear
volverse gagáExample sentences
- To the hard-eyed realists of New Delhi, this book will only be a minor provocation from an old friend of India who has now gone slightly gaga.
- The U.S. media have gone slightly gaga about what's happening over there in Buckingham Palace.
- Certain challenges might currently be driving you bananas, but don't get overwhelmed, go gaga and give up - or be goaded into accepting the unacceptable for the sake of peace.
- 2 (crazy) [colloquial]chiflado [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.