- 1.1 (stratagem) táctica (feminine) a conversational o opening gambit una táctica para entablar conversaciónMore example sentences1.2 (in chess) gambito (masculine)
More example sentences
- The Australians believe it is a psychological gambit to use and gain advantage over the opposition.
- The loser of this copycat election will lament all the strategic gambits that fell short in the end.
- Assign your staff to build the sort of book on Russert's techniques, rhetorical gambits, and political obsessions that you'd want going into a debate with an opposing candidate.
- By the time I was an ‘A’ player, gambits including the Smith-Morra were fully appreciated.
- True fans of the gambit should consider this a challenge.
- This book is geared toward the average player, but there is no discussion of gambit tries by white.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.