- 1 countable/numerable (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot] gangster
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Music/Música] also gangsta rap gansta rap (masculine)More example sentences
- While European rap artists may listen to U.S. gangsta rap, their own lyrics are expected to represent their own social environment.
- Gangsta rap is differentiable from other rap music in that gangsta rap makes use of images of urban life that are often associated with crime.
- From this we can infer that the transgressed boundary in line 1 is indeed that of hip-hop music generally, and probably gangsta rap specifically.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to