- 1 countable/numerable (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot] gangster
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Music/Música] also gangsta rap gansta rap (masculine)More example sentences
- While European rap artists may listen to U.S. gangsta rap, their own lyrics are expected to represent their own social environment.
- Gangsta rap is differentiable from other rap music in that gangsta rap makes use of images of urban life that are often associated with crime.
- From this we can infer that the transgressed boundary in line 1 is indeed that of hip-hop music generally, and probably gangsta rap specifically.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.