Translation of gannet in Spanish:
- 1 (Zoology)Example sentences
- Here, you can watch seabirds such as gannets and puffins up close - or stay inside and watch live videos, using remote control television cameras, from the nearby seabird colonies.
- While there are few wild animals in Iceland, there is abundant birdlife - ducks, geese and, among the many sea-birds I spotted, petrels, puffins, tern, gannets, skuas and shearwaters.
- Usually you can expect to see great numbers of pelagic birds - gannets, shearwaters, jaegers, storm-petrels, alcids - that live mainly at sea.
- 2 (person)tragón, (-gona) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Do you find yourself saying "I shouldn't eat that, but I'm such a gannet that I'm going to"?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.