- 1.1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) (refuse) basura (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) garbage chute vertedor (masculine) or (Uruguay) ducto (masculine) de la basura garbage disposal unit triturador (masculine) de basura garbage dump vertedero (m) (de basuras), basurero (m), basural (m) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences1.2 (worthless things) [colloquial/familiar] a load of old garbage un montón de cachivaches or de porquerías this book is absolute garbage este libro es una auténtica porquería they say she's going, but that's garbage dicen que se va, pero son puras estupideces or (in River Plate area also/en Río de la Plata también) macanas [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- Americans are right to refuse truckloads of garbage that contain biomedical waste and radioactive material.
- It has a chronic waste problem with garbage and sewerage littering the edges of the coral reef that forms the island.
- People living along the river banks admit that they always dump the waste into the river as there is no garbage dump in the neighborhood.
- I figured this idea was garbage, and that he was too much of an egomaniac to base his movies on anyone else's work but his.
- Try to copy a short-cut with a right click, and you'll get meaningless garbage.
- It took an awfully long time, though, and my computer is full of garbage.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an