Translation of garrison in Spanish:
- 1.1 (place) plaza (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (troops) guarnición (feminine)
- Three parts of the building's walls have been unearthed during excavations at the garrison, giving archaeologists enough information to map out the route of the 940-metre circuit.
- When you consider we're building 3,000 homes at the garrison, you start to realise it makes very good economical sense.
- Sensing an impending emergency, he went to his headquarters on Merdeka Square, just beside the Jakarta garrison.
- The garrisons - native troops commanded by British officers - held out and were relieved after a week of day and night assaults.
- In what towns are the largest garrisons stationed?
- The additional garrisons, Filipino troops, and effective use of the Navy all were important to expanding the reach of American military power.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.