- 1.1 (place) plaza (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (troops) guarnición (feminine)
More example sentences
- Three parts of the building's walls have been unearthed during excavations at the garrison, giving archaeologists enough information to map out the route of the 940-metre circuit.
- When you consider we're building 3,000 homes at the garrison, you start to realise it makes very good economical sense.
- Sensing an impending emergency, he went to his headquarters on Merdeka Square, just beside the Jakarta garrison.
- The garrisons - native troops commanded by British officers - held out and were relieved after a week of day and night assaults.
- In what towns are the largest garrisons stationed?
- The additional garrisons, Filipino troops, and effective use of the Navy all were important to expanding the reach of American military power.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.