- 1 1.1 (around calf, thigh) liga (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (on belt, girdle) (AmE) liga (f) 1.3 (around arm) liga (f)
- Suave and a touch oily, the magician, all in black with a red-lined cape and red cummerbund, passes his hoop around a young woman in a black corset, garters and stockings who levitates within a shaft of light.
- To complement all of this, Cinders carries a wonderful range of accessories, shoes, veils, tiaras, feathers, stockings and garters.
- Common gifts were jewels, gloves, silk stockings, flowers, garters, handkerchiefs, and paperweights.
More example sentences
- She wore cream colored stockings held up with garters from her corset.
- Olivia could only laugh as she hooked her stockings onto the garters.
- In the practice room, Kirby had changed into a satin corset with garters that held up ivory stockings.
- He had a handle bar mustache and still wore garters on his sleeves.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.