Translation of gastric flu in Spanish:
- (British English)afección (feminine) gastrointestinal víricaExample sentences
- Norwalk-like virus, which is also called winter vomiting disease, or gastric flu, causes sickness, diarrhoea and fever and typically lasts from 24 to 48 hours.
- Dave has an stomach ulcer, gastric flu and is practically bed-ridden.
- Tests have identified the main cause of the outbreak as Norwalk virus, which is sometimes known as winter vomiting disease or gastric flu.
Definition of gastric flu in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.