Translation of gastric flu in Spanish:
- (British English)afección (feminine) gastrointestinal víricaExample sentences
- Norwalk-like virus, which is also called winter vomiting disease, or gastric flu, causes sickness, diarrhoea and fever and typically lasts from 24 to 48 hours.
- Dave has an stomach ulcer, gastric flu and is practically bed-ridden.
- Tests have identified the main cause of the outbreak as Norwalk virus, which is sometimes known as winter vomiting disease or gastric flu.
Definition of gastric flu in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.