- 1 1.1 (Archit) verja (feminine), portalón (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (means of access) puerta (feminine) Bombay, gateway to India Bombay, puerta de entrada a la India she saw this as the gateway to stardom pensó que esto le abriría las puertas al estrellato, pensó que esto sería su pasaporte al estrellato
More example sentences
- During these months, Wright's original vision of ornamental concrete arched gateways scaled to frame the auditorium became steel bridges on columns subordinate in size to the auditorium.
- The gateway frames part of the curving balustrade, helping to point the way to the front door.
- Through the arch of the inner gateway mined buildings are visible, scattered across a grassy plateau with the citadel on higher ground at the far end.
- What is life to someone who wishes that death was a gateway to paradise and that life is just a journey of hardships?
- This book - several feet high - is the gateway, literally by way of a hidden passage, to the next section, The Dragon's Hand.
- The gateway course also provides a route in to higher education for those seeking a change in direction in terms of their career path.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] pasarela (feminine), puerta (feminine), entrada (feminine)More example sentences
- All that we had was a customer that had two different gateways, two different internet connections; if one were to fail they would switch to the other one.
- Implementing security at the internet gateway can block phishing email and sites.
- The company also offers packaged Internet devices and Ethernet gateways.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.