Translation of gathering in Spanish:
- (meeting) reunión (feminine); (people) concurrencia (feminine) a family gathering una reunión familiarExample sentences
- Difficult meetings, family gatherings and so on can be chances to use your new skills.
- The auditorium will serve as a meeting place for public gatherings and academic conferences.
- I mean this is something for the people to think about and the purpose of a gathering like this is for me, through this forum, to talk directly to the people of Australia.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [speed/intensity] creciente, en aumento the gathering storm la tormenta que se avecina ( or avecinaba etc)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.