- 1.1 (fabric) gasa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] gasa (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (fine mesh) malla (feminine)
- In their methods and approach, they use a range of materials that includes sand, printed fabric, mud, gauze and textured whites.
- There's unfortunately nothing you can do about this, but you can stabilize the damaged areas by sewing a bit of cotton gauze to the underside with silk thread.
- She lay on a four-poster bed with a canopy of shimmering gauze and silk.
- Gently wash areas of infected skin with clean gauze and antiseptic soap daily.
- Wash your eye with tepid water, using a clean piece of cotton wool or gauze for each wipe.
- Cotton gauze has been used to dress wounds for hundreds of years because it is naturally soft, pliable, and absorbent.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.