Translation of gauze in Spanish:
- 1.1 (fabric) gasa (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] gasa (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (fine mesh) malla (feminine)
- In their methods and approach, they use a range of materials that includes sand, printed fabric, mud, gauze and textured whites.
- There's unfortunately nothing you can do about this, but you can stabilize the damaged areas by sewing a bit of cotton gauze to the underside with silk thread.
- She lay on a four-poster bed with a canopy of shimmering gauze and silk.
- Gently wash areas of infected skin with clean gauze and antiseptic soap daily.
- Wash your eye with tepid water, using a clean piece of cotton wool or gauze for each wipe.
- Cotton gauze has been used to dress wounds for hundreds of years because it is naturally soft, pliable, and absorbent.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas