- 1.1 [Textiles] gasa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] gasa (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (fine mesh) malla (feminine)
- In their methods and approach, they use a range of materials that includes sand, printed fabric, mud, gauze and textured whites.
- There's unfortunately nothing you can do about this, but you can stabilize the damaged areas by sewing a bit of cotton gauze to the underside with silk thread.
- She lay on a four-poster bed with a canopy of shimmering gauze and silk.
- Gently wash areas of infected skin with clean gauze and antiseptic soap daily.
- Wash your eye with tepid water, using a clean piece of cotton wool or gauze for each wipe.
- Cotton gauze has been used to dress wounds for hundreds of years because it is naturally soft, pliable, and absorbent.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.