Translation of gear change in Spanish:
- 1 (action)cambio (masculine) de marcha or de velocidadExample sentences
- However, the pedals are still offset to the left and the fascia-mounted gear change is as notchy as it ever was.
- The 2000 model was given an improved gear change and a reduced clutch lever span.
- Put the car in gear and you'll find the clutch pedal very light, while the gear change is just what you'd expect.
- 2→ gearshift
Definition of gear change in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.