- gel (masculine) hair gel gel (para el pelo)More example sentences
- I squeezed some shampoo gel onto my hands and rubbed them quickly together, making lather.
- I was wondering if you could possibly send me any information on your shower gel products.
- I also discovered that my nails will be ruined, as they have glued the extensions directly on to them, rather than onto a layer of gel.
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.
- 1.1 [liquid] gelificarse*More example sentences1.2 (British English/inglés británico) [plans] cuajar
More example sentences
- The water jells, almost, with vegetation, so that light winds no longer leave a mark.
- The effect is termed ‘gelatinization’, but has nothing to do with gelatin, which gels similarly but is a protein.
- Prompted by these complaints, the group's idea for a festival gelled and the planning began roughly one year ago.
- As ideas begin to gel, I give students a size limitation, showing them the precut slabs of clay from which they will need to sculpt their character as well as a base.
- The idea gelled and he went to work on the pilot script.