Translation of gender in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (Linguistics)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable (sex)
- As is well known, nouns in German are assigned to one of three genders, masculine, feminine, and neuter.
- Modern English has also lost its system of classifying nouns into three grammatical genders, as still occurs in German.
- This North Queensland language has four genders: masculine, feminine, edible and neuter.
(before noun) (role/stereotype)(crisis)gender gap o dividede identidad sexualbrecha (feminine) de género or entre los géneros
- It is a rule of Italian that the definite article has to ‘agree’ with the noun in gender.
- Nouns are marked for gender, number, and case as well as for definite and indefinite forms.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.