Translation of gender in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (Linguistics)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable (sex)
- As is well known, nouns in German are assigned to one of three genders, masculine, feminine, and neuter.
- Modern English has also lost its system of classifying nouns into three grammatical genders, as still occurs in German.
- This North Queensland language has four genders: masculine, feminine, edible and neuter.
(before noun) (role/stereotype)
- It is a rule of Italian that the definite article has to ‘agree’ with the noun in gender.
- Nouns are marked for gender, number, and case as well as for definite and indefinite forms.
sexual(crisis)gender gap o divide
de identidad sexualbrecha (feminine) de género or entre los géneros
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.