- 1.1 [Linguistics/Lingüística] generativoMore example sentences1.2 [Biology/Biología] generativo
More example sentences
- During this period, he became a leading figure in US linguistics, replacing a mechanistic and behaviouristic view of language with a mentalistic and generative approach.
- Functionalism as a linguistic approach is different from generative and cognitive approaches in that it makes no claim as to the cognitive reality of the mechanisms it proposes - that matter is irrelevant to its usefulness.
- The whole question is fascinating, because generative linguists have not tended to be interested in this question.
- There are two possible methods by which this could arise: by generative reproduction via unreduced gametes or by somatic mutations.
- Each haploid cell undergoes a mitotic division to produce the generative and vegetative nuclei.
- Continuing the consideration of the influence of the generative organs in the production of insanity, I come now to puerperal insanity.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.