- 1.1 [Ling] generativoMore example sentences1.2 [Biol] generativo
More example sentences
- During this period, he became a leading figure in US linguistics, replacing a mechanistic and behaviouristic view of language with a mentalistic and generative approach.
- Functionalism as a linguistic approach is different from generative and cognitive approaches in that it makes no claim as to the cognitive reality of the mechanisms it proposes - that matter is irrelevant to its usefulness.
- The whole question is fascinating, because generative linguists have not tended to be interested in this question.
- There are two possible methods by which this could arise: by generative reproduction via unreduced gametes or by somatic mutations.
- Each haploid cell undergoes a mitotic division to produce the generative and vegetative nuclei.
- Continuing the consideration of the influence of the generative organs in the production of insanity, I come now to puerperal insanity.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.