- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] estar* en período de gestaciónMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (develop) [formal] [idea/project] gestarse [formal]
- One person - the father - contributes genetic material and the other - the mother - contributes genetic material as well as gestates and gives birth to the child.
- It would be possible for one partner to donate the egg, for the other partner to donate the cell nucleus with its DNA, and for the first partner to gestate and give birth to the child.
- So how close are we to creating fully functioning artificial wombs, capable of gestating a human child from the embryonic stage to the fetal stage to a state of viability?
More example sentences
- Sometimes you can just see it in their faces, that they want to ask me if I have a fetus gestating in there, but that they don't quite dare.
- The new embryo would then be implanted in the uterus of a pregnant mouse, chimpanzee, or human to gestate until birth.
- In 2170, when the first batch of Gammas was gestating in their artificial wombs, removing the irillium was proposed.
- In all the years since then he has been gestating this tremendous book about a city unique not just in Europe, but in the entire history of humanity.
- Fortunately, Oliver likes to gestate her evening-length dances over a long period and says she feels that this process melds well with the demands of university life.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.