- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] gestación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) gestation period período (masculine) de gestaciónMore example sentences1.2 (of thought, idea, plan) [formal] gestación (feminine) [formal]
More example sentences
- The reproductive cycle in the adult female consists of all processes leading to conception, gestation, and birth of offspring.
- They are tales of conception and gestation, birth and rebirth.
- Clinical history should include complications of pregnancy, duration of gestation, and birth weight.
- The other aspect is that it was captured by the green movement during its gestation and development, and now it lacks balance.
- He had been at the conception, gestation and birth of all of her designs.
- Rostropovich spent two summers with the ailing Prokofiev and was astonished at the patience with which his suggestions were received during the rewriting of the concerto and the gestation of other works.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an