Translation of gestation in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] gestación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) gestation period período (masculine) de gestaciónExample sentences1.2 (of thought, idea, plan) [formal] gestación (feminine) [formal]
- The reproductive cycle in the adult female consists of all processes leading to conception, gestation, and birth of offspring.
- They are tales of conception and gestation, birth and rebirth.
- Clinical history should include complications of pregnancy, duration of gestation, and birth weight.
- The other aspect is that it was captured by the green movement during its gestation and development, and now it lacks balance.
- He had been at the conception, gestation and birth of all of her designs.
- Rostropovich spent two summers with the ailing Prokofiev and was astonished at the patience with which his suggestions were received during the rewriting of the concerto and the gestation of other works.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.