- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] gestación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) gestation period período (masculine) de gestaciónMore example sentences1.2 (of thought, idea, plan) [formal] gestación (feminine) [formal]
More example sentences
- The reproductive cycle in the adult female consists of all processes leading to conception, gestation, and birth of offspring.
- They are tales of conception and gestation, birth and rebirth.
- Clinical history should include complications of pregnancy, duration of gestation, and birth weight.
- The other aspect is that it was captured by the green movement during its gestation and development, and now it lacks balance.
- He had been at the conception, gestation and birth of all of her designs.
- Rostropovich spent two summers with the ailing Prokofiev and was astonished at the patience with which his suggestions were received during the rewriting of the concerto and the gestation of other works.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.