- 1.1 (person) morboso, -sa (m,f)More example sentences1.2 (evil spirit) demonio (m) necrófago
More example sentences
- I see them as ghouls preying on the death and misery of other people to earn money and fame or convert others to their silly superstitions.
- Ghosts, ghouls, and spirits floated about and chatted with old friends, vampires lurked frighteningly close, and werewolves paced from along the walls.
- A slight shudder slid over him, footsteps on his grave, a shadowy ghoul with its gargoyle grin threatening to exhume long-buried corpses.
- The ghoul's upper body split into two pieces with a cracking and splintering of bone.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...