- 1.1 (person) morboso, -sa (m,f)More example sentences1.2 (evil spirit) demonio (m) necrófago
More example sentences
- I see them as ghouls preying on the death and misery of other people to earn money and fame or convert others to their silly superstitions.
- Ghosts, ghouls, and spirits floated about and chatted with old friends, vampires lurked frighteningly close, and werewolves paced from along the walls.
- A slight shudder slid over him, footsteps on his grave, a shadowy ghoul with its gargoyle grin threatening to exhume long-buried corpses.
- The ghoul's upper body split into two pieces with a cracking and splintering of bone.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.