Translation of ghoul in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person)morboso, (-sa) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (evil spirit)
demonio (masculine) necrófagoExample sentences
- I see them as ghouls preying on the death and misery of other people to earn money and fame or convert others to their silly superstitions.
- Ghosts, ghouls, and spirits floated about and chatted with old friends, vampires lurked frighteningly close, and werewolves paced from along the walls.
- A slight shudder slid over him, footsteps on his grave, a shadowy ghoul with its gargoyle grin threatening to exhume long-buried corpses.
- The ghoul's upper body split into two pieces with a cracking and splintering of bone.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.