- (British English) → gift certificateExample sentences
- The King then presented me with a gift token of £2.
- You can imagine my delight when, later in the week, I was presented with a surprise gift voucher for a full aromatherapy treatment.
- I was presented with a lovely bouquet of flowers, given a gift voucher to spend and someone took me round the store in a wheelchair.
Definition of gift token in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to