- (British English) → gift certificateExample sentences
- The King then presented me with a gift token of £2.
- You can imagine my delight when, later in the week, I was presented with a surprise gift voucher for a full aromatherapy treatment.
- I was presented with a lovely bouquet of flowers, given a gift voucher to spend and someone took me round the store in a wheelchair.
Definition of gift token in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.