Translation of ginger group in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- It is a pity that it could not set itself up as a ginger group within the Tory Party.
- He wanted the organisations to be ‘vanguard movements’ - ginger groups stirring the pot of accepted notions and ways of doing things.
- After the Conservative defeat of 1880 he led a small ginger group known as the Fourth Party undermining the party leadership of Northcote.
Definition of ginger group in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than