Translation of ginger group in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- It is a pity that it could not set itself up as a ginger group within the Tory Party.
- He wanted the organisations to be ‘vanguard movements’ - ginger groups stirring the pot of accepted notions and ways of doing things.
- After the Conservative defeat of 1880 he led a small ginger group known as the Fourth Party undermining the party leadership of Northcote.
Definition of ginger group in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.